Who can get it?
Your doctor or nurse will help determine if this procedure could work for you and your family. Men both on and off testosterone replacement, those with diabetes, young, & old can often benefit from the Priapus Shot® procedure. The procedure could lead to lower doses of erectile meds but may not always allow their discontinuation. Smokers may get less results. Size improvement occur less reliably.
Research showed that all 7 steps of the Priapus Shot® protocol for treating Peyronie’s Disease can often lead to dramatic improvement with a straighter and firmer erection. The Priapus Shot® procedure uses science shown by research to (1) decrease inflammation, (2) increase circulation, & (3) remodel scar tissue. Your provider can tailor make this protocol for you.
Results can vary from person to person and no procedure works for all people.
Do you suffer with..
- Decreased sensation (& pleasure)?
- Inability to achieve firmness during relations?
- Difficulty maintaining firmness until your partner is satisfied?
- Trouble maintaining firmness during relations?
- Decrease in size (often seen with normal aging)?
- An angle that causes pain or inability to have relations? (Peyronie’s Disease)
- Family relations strained because of any of the above problems?
How does it work?
The Priapus Shot® procedure is a quick, usually painless, 20 minute, nonsurgical procedure. The Priapus Shot® procedure begins with numbing the penis and then a simple blood draw. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood and then injected into the shaft & into the head of the penis. There is no recovery time and the results are almost immediate in some men. Full results appear in 2-3 months.
Possible benefits of the Priapus Shot® procedure..
- Drug free.
- Enjoy sexual relations on the day of procedure.
- Increased sensitivity.
- Increased desire.
- Larger girth & length.
- Almost instantaneous results.
- Fast & relatively painless.
- Better, healthier sex.
- Improved relations & stronger family.